DNA Sequencing (Genotypic)
The Biolog Labs Difference
A curated library
Biolog Lab Services uses a custom DNA alignment algorithm for sequencing data analysis, which offers up-to-date taxonomy and an expansive library. Curated entries mean more meaningful reports, and our experienced team gives you the edge you need to interpret results and resolve issues.
Why sequence with us?
- Sequence-based identification ensures you get reproducible results with your chosen turnaround time (same day, next day, or standard 3-day)
- DNA-based analysis enables us to identify bacteria using objective criteria
- Universal domain-level primers eliminate up-front optimization
- Sequences are aligned to Biolog Lab Services’ proprietary libraries to generate an identity match
- Biolog Lab Services’ extensive Analysis Software ensures accurate species identification
|Organism||What We Sequence||Choose this option for:|
|Bacteria||16S Partial Gene (500 bp)||Quick and convenient ID|
|Bacteria||16S Full Gene (1500 bp)||Discrete differences within entire gene|
|Fungi||D2 Gene (300 bp)||Quick and convenient ID|
Analysis of Raw Data Sequence
Do you already have a sequence and are looking for help identifying it?
We offer same-day analysis of raw data sequence files. Send us your FASTA files, and we will analyze the data and attempt to provide identification by matching them to our extensive library.
Custom Comparison Report
Do you need a sequence comparison report?
Send us your purified samples for processing and identification to perform the comparison. Or you can send us your FASTA files, and we will compare it.