- January 16, 2018 - Mitochondrial assay breakthrough announced by Biolog
- November 13, 2017 - Biolog granted patent on novel treatment for Clostridium difficile infection - seeks commercial partner
- April 3, 2017 - Biolog expands its GEN III Bacterial Identification Database with Plant Pathogens
- March 6, 2017 - Biolog Announces Appointment of New Distributor in Germany and Austria
- Nov. 8, 2016 - Biolog expands its Board of Directors and adds key executive to lead sales & marketing
- March 24, 2016 - Biolog reports additional patent granted on Phenotype MicroArray™ technology
- August 7, 2014 - Biolog GEN III Technology Proves Its Accuracy in the First Direct Comparison Against Molecular Methods
- June 5, 2013 - Biolog's Phenotype MicroArray Technology Unlocks Critical Clue in Understanding Autism
- February 20, 2013 - Regulation of Microbial Toxin Production: A Novel Application of Biolog's Phenotype MicroArrayTM Technology
- January 10, 2013 - Biolog's Phenotype MicroArray technology employed by the UK AHVLA to make breakthrough discoveries on the tuberculosis bacterium
- April 27, 2012 - Researchers at DSMZ develop innovative software for Biolog phenotypic analyses to improve our understanding of the metabolic processes of microorganisms and other cells
- March 29, 2012 - Biolog Announces Appointment of Distributors in Europe
- April 8, 2011 - Anti-cancer drug sensitivity changes detected with Biolog Phenotype MicroArrays
- March 24, 2011 - Differentiation and mutation changes in mammalian cells of shared lineage determined with assay method that measures multiple energy-producing pathways
- August 27, 2009 - Biolog Microbial Identification System Identifies Bacterium Contaminating Kidney Dialysis Clinic
- August 26. 2009 - Biolog Announces Record Sales
- June 18, 2009 - Fungal Toxin Mystery Solved Using Biolog’s Phenotype MicroArray™ Technology
- March 12, 2009 - Biolog Launches MicroStation™ Version of Its Revolutionary GEN III Microbial Identification System
- March 4, 2009 - Breakthrough in Culturing Intracellular Bacteria Aided by Biolog’s Phenotype MicroArray™ Technology
- November 13, 2008 - Biolog Announces Successes in Analysis and Identification of Mycobacterium, Nocardia, and Other Pathogenic Bacteria
November 30, 2007 - Biolog Initiates Launch of Its Revolutionary Gen III Microbial Identification System
October 10, 2007 - Biolog and HSC-Rangel College of Pharmacy Receive $1 Million NIH Phase II STTR Grant to Develop Phenotype Microarray Capabilities for Bacterial Pathogens
September 27, 2007 - Biolog Announces Additional Phenotype MicroArray Capabilities for Mammalian Cells
December 18, 2006 - Biolog Announces New OmniLog® Combo System Convergence of technologies provides research microbiologists with unique capabilities for biological investigations in a single system.
November 16, 2005 - Fosun Medical Technology Announce Establishment of Joint Venture For Clinical Microbiology System.
September 13, 2005 - Biolog Announces First Phenotype MicroArray Panels for use with Mammalian Cell Lines.
- July 26, 2005 - Biolog, NARA Institute of Science and Technology and Axiohelix Phenotyping of E. Coli Genome Expanded.
- March 01, 2005 - Biolog Awarded NIH Grant to Develop Antimicrobial Database Using Phenotype MicroArray™ Technology Platform.
- November 29, 2004 - Biolog will collaborate with Nara Institute of Science and Technology and Axiohelix to Phenotype the E. Coli Genome.
- October 25, 2004 - Biolog Awarded NIH STTR Grant with Johns Hopkins University to Develop Phenotype MicroArray™ Technology to Study Yeast Genome.
- October 21, 2004 - Biolog Awarded NIH STTR Grant with Washington University to Develop Phenotype MicroArray™ Technology for Fastidious Pathogens.
- October 13, 2004 - Biolog Awarded NIH Grant to Develop Phenotype MicroArray™ technology.
- June 28, 2004 - Biolog Reports additional patent granted on Phenotype MicroArray™ technology.
- May 3, 2004 - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Begins Using Biolog Phenotype MicroArray Technology in Genomic Research.
- April 27, 2004 - Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories Begins Using Biolog Phenotype MicroArray Technology in Genomes to Life Project.
- March 22, 2004 - Biolog, Inc. announced today that it has received another patent on its Phenotype MicroArray™ technology.
- Monday, March 1, 2004 - Biolog Reports Additional Patent Granted on Phenotype MicroArray Technology.
- Monday, September 8, 2003 -- Biolog Awarded NIAID Grant to Develop Phenotype MicroArray Technology for Detection Of Bioterrorism ISM Agents.
- June 9, 2003 -- Biolog Awarded NIH Grant to Develop Phenotype MicroArray Technology for Human Cell Predictive Toxicology Application
- February 10, 2003 -- Biolog Reports Additional Patent Granted on Phenotype MicroArray Technology
- November 22, 2002 -- Biolog Reports Additional Patent Granted on Phenotype MicroArray Technology
- October 1, 2002 -- The Institute For Genomic Research (TIGR) Licenses Biolog Phenotype MicroArray Technolog
- September 16, 2002 -- Biolog Reports Japanese Patent Granted on Multiwell Miniaturization Device
- January 14, 2002 -- Biolog Reports Completion of MicroArrays Measuring 2,000 Cell Phenotypes at Biotech Conference
- June 26, 2001 -- Biolog Reports New High-Throughput Cell Analysis Tool For Gene Function Testing
- April 19, 2001 -- Biolog Expands Line of Phenotype MicroArrays for Medically Important Microbes
- February 12, 2001 -- Biolog Receives International Patent on MicroCard Device
- January 9, 2001 -- Biolog Expands Phenotype MicroArray Assay Line For Cell-Based Analysis
27, 2000 -- Biolog, Inc. Launches Filamentous
Fungi Identification System
- October 6, 2000 -- Dangerous Pathogen Identification Capability
- September 25, 2000 -- Paradigm Genetics Licenses Biolog's New Phenotype MicroArray Technology
- August 1, 2000 -- Rainbow® Agar 0157 included in USDA Food Safety Guidelines
- May 23, 2000 -- New Phenotype MicroArrays
- May 15, 2000 -- Biolog is Granted Patents for Gene Function, Anti-Capsule Technologies
- May 8, 2000 -- Biolog, Inc. Expands into Functional Genomics
- April 26, 2000 -- Biolog is Awarded Phase II NIH Grant for Functional Genomics
- April 18, 2000 -- System for Microbial Community Analysis
- March 31, 2000 -- New Biolog Identification System
- March 31, 2000 -- Anaerobe Identification Capability
- February 7, 2000 -- Biolog MicroPlates for Metabolic Characterization